Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Innocent

Lots of times when I'm out doing something random (like on Saturday morning, I was downtown watching a parade), I find myself thinking about how strong my alibi is.  You know, just in case a violent crime occurs and I'm one of the prime suspects.  I was downtown, and I saw a sign that said there were 24 hour surveillance cameras.  My thought? "Oh good, now I'm accounted for from 9:30 to 10:15".  The police would be at the station arguing,

"Well, yes she's on the camera, but we don't have anything to prove she didn't kill (him, her, it) before 8:30."
"She didn't have her car.  The valet did."
"She could have taken a cab."
"Jones - you start calling cab companies.  Has anyone interviewed the valet?"
"The one on for Friday night is out sick.  We've been trying to reach him at home.  No luck."

I'm not sure whether this means I have a rich fantasy life, or I'm nuts.  Maybe a bit of both.  The good thing is that the time stamp on this blog will hopefully clear me from anything that occurred between 7:45 and 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment